I've been a bad, bad fox.

Yours truly, the friendliest fox you've ever known, has officially been sent to Twitmo. 

I always thought I'd either avoid Twitter jail completely, or totally lose my cool one day and go down in a blaze of glory. 

But no...

Where did I go wrong? I mean, yeah, I've fallen in with an unsavory crowd of free speechin', gun totin', far alt right neo reactionary red hat conserva trads on Twitter, but that happened a long time ago.

What happened lately to push me over the edge? When did I become a threat?

It was when I told some rando commie to "Get slapped." That's apparently worth 12 hours in the slammer.

And since, y'know, context don't count for shit on Twitter, I figured I'd provide it here, where no one will see it. Now, I'm not a follower of @MattWalshBlog, but he pops up in my feed from time to time. And I couldn't help but click on this disturbing video of a grown adult chasing down and slapping a child.


Somehow, my eye landed on a reply by @sankarstanford, "lol cry." Now, I'm no linguist, but I play one on Twitter, and to my seasoned faculties, it looks like Sankar is cool with adults slapping children.

I don't take kindly to folks who sanction terrorizing and assaulting children. So I told him to place himself on the receiving end of the action with which he apparently sees no problem. And that's it. I didn't think about it. I didn't get any notifications about it. I certainly didn't call up my Twitter posse to put him on the receiving end of a report-campaign, as I'm sure his little mob of comrades did to have me algo-grounded. 

I don't know who this Sankar dweeb is. I don't go peering through holes in restroom dividers, so I've never seen him. But it would truly, truly be a shame if any internet autists decided to get to know him better. 

Anyway, the child-abuse enabler gets to traipse around Twitter today while I'm in time-out for "glorifying violence." 

Twitter dot fuggin' com. 

* * * 

UPDATE: I have received an update from Twitter explaining that they will uphold their decision due to a determination that violations of the Twitter Rules did take place, specifically regarding rules around: ...
Well, I guess we'll never know, since Twitter doesn't really seem to know. Or care. Or whatever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Reason Why Are Trucks Getting Bigger

Romney’s Pro-Life Position Not So New

The Gaffe that Almost Wasn’t