All Topped Fries are Poutine

I’m not apologizing for my food takes. All topped fries are poutine and I’ll die on that hill.

classic poutine
classic poutine

fries topped with chili and cheese
chili cheese poutine

My mission is to wake people to the simple fact that all topped fries are poutine.

fries topped with fried vegetables and beef
Persian street poutine

It is written: "Wheresoever any kind of foodstuffes be placed upon the fry'ed strips of potatoe, yea, even upon any part of the potatoe cooked in oil, there then shall ye find poutine."

BBQ Poutine
BBQ poutine

Pastrami Poutine
pastrami poutine

Technically, if you use hashbrowns to soak up your egg yolks, that's poutine.

Pot Roast Poutine
pot roast poutine

fries in a pizza box topped with bacon, chicken, steak, shrimp, various sauces and spices
Canadian Happy Family Poutine

Poutine collage
Don't hate me. I love poutine. All varieties.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Reason Why Are Trucks Getting Bigger

Romney’s Pro-Life Position Not So New

The Gaffe that Almost Wasn’t