Random twitterness

A conundrum for the modern world: You can't get a decent Coke out of a Freestyle machine. And yet, you can't get a Raspberry Coke anywhere else.

I like to imagine that there is some perfect version of Raspberry Coke that comes in a can somewhere. Portland, probably. Because that would be my luck.

~~~

"We just need common sense gun reforms."
"Okay. Describe that to me."
"You know, common sense reforms. Just, reasonable regulations. Things everyone can agree on!"

~~~



~~~

Hot Take: The milk scene in THE LAST JEDI works because Hamill punctuates it with a "f*ck you" face. He's not just sneering at Rey, he's sneering at the audience, daring the critics.

~~~

I don't get leftist memes.

"Here is a picture of Trump as a baby. That means Trump is a baby! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fcuk Drumpf!"

~~

Then: Jazz is corrupting the youth!
Now: My granddad listens to jazz.

~~~

I dropped a breath mint on my foot. Tic Tac Toe.

~~~

I’m less worried about the robots and more worried about the people who saw The Terminator and thought “That’s what I want to do when I grow up!”

Which in turn makes me worried about the robots.

~~~

It’s astounding how many laws Democrats are willing to break in hopes of proving that a Republican broke just one.

~~~

NeverTrump would rather lose like Romney than win like Trump.

~~~

My skin has three settings:
⬜️ pale
⬜️ burnt
🔳 molting

~~~

I had a dream that I saw Deadpool 2 and Deadpool wasn’t in it. Which would totally be a Deadpool thing to do.

~~~

The American left uses South American politics to advance British policies with the promise of Scandinavian outcomes.

~~~

TFW you’d rather let the hipster petitioner think you’re a felon than sign his clipboard.

~~~

"Your great-great grandfather was a chimney sweep? My great-great grandfather was a chimney sweep too! We should call ourselves brothers and do, think, and say everything alike!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Reason Why Are Trucks Getting Bigger

Romney’s Pro-Life Position Not So New

The Gaffe that Almost Wasn’t